Officers are expected to be active FBLA members and contribute ideas as well as encourage others to. Officers must fulfill their roles and take part in making decisions about activities or events.
- Provide an environment where all members will grow professionally
- Welcome suggestions from every member
- Keep members informed about activities
- Conduct the business of the chapter in proper parliamentary procedure
- Maintain current records and minutes
- Encourage individual and chapter participation in conferences
Officers - 2016 Chapter
President- Brittany P.
Vice-President- Rachael D.
Secretary- Kennedy S.
Treasurer- Holly R.
Historian- Madison D.
Reporter- Zada R.
Social Chair- Aaliyah W.
Community Chair- Sarah C.
Financial Chair- William R.
Parliamentarian- Kevin Y.